[Za-pm] Re: Za-pm digest, Vol 1 #21 - UPDATE

Nico Coetzee nico at itfirms.co.za
Mon Jun 2 12:37:38 CDT 2003

I will try to post articles to the web as soon as they come in - so as soon as
we have a Modules Tut - you will be the x'th person to know :)

Cheers

--
Nico Coetzee

http://www.itfirms.co.za/
http://za.pm.org/
http://forums.databasejournal.com/

To the systems programmer, users and applications serve only to provide a
test load.