arrivals dinner question

Brian Mielke bbmielke at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 20:39:31 PDT 2018

I updated the wiki a little and signed up myself and a few others that wanted to go to the bayou. I included Matthew Persico since he stated interest on the mailing list.  I'm not quite sure where to announce this at for others to start signing up.  I'm definitely going to be putting a link to it on my company's slack page -- we've got nearly 10 people showing up to YAPC this year.

Thanks,

Brian Mielke