arrivals dinner question

Brian Mielke bbmielke at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 20:15:33 PDT 2018

I just signed up for this mailing list, so I may be repeating something asked/stated earlier so I apologize in advance.

A few of us at my company were discussing the arrivals dinner yesterday.  I was informed that there was a request for someone to help organize a venue. Has anyone stepped up for this yet?  If not, I can help by calling restaurants in the area near Little America.  I'd just like a little assistance in attendance estimates.  It sounds like we had about 30 people at the arrivals dinner last year and had quite a few more people at the arrivals dinner in SLC in 2015.

Here was a link a coworker dug up for the 2015 arrivals dinner details:

http://www.yapcna.org/yn2015/wiki?node=PreConferenceActivities

Thanks,

Brian Mielke