Slides: Emacs as Perl IDE

LanX lanx.perl at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 6 08:46:56 PDT 2016

Hi

As promised here the slides for the cancelled talk

--> http://www.mathematik.tu-darmstadt.de/~langsdorf/talks/2016_YAPC::EU/EmacsIDE/Emacs_as_Perl_IDE.pdf

In the meantime I've put much efforts to include dozens of screenshots
to have an "animated effect" to and compensate for the lack of "human
animation". ;)

There for the PDF should be pretty self explanatory.

Anyway the video of my talk at YAPC EU is supposed to appear soon on
youtube, I'll keep you informed.

For questions and feedback please use this thread on perlmonks:

-->  http://perlmonks.org/?node_id=1167507

Cheers
  Rolf (aka LanX)

PS: Many, many thanks to Damian for jumping in as a replacement on
short notice!

I just saw the video on youtube and was very impressed about how he hacked VIM
to mimic some old Emacs features ... ;-)