YAPC::NA 2017?

Tyler MacDonald tyler at macdonald.name
Tue Jun 28 07:42:47 PDT 2016

I live three hours north of Toronto and and going to be traveling over the
summer so I still can't carry the RFP torch. Is the documentation for this
from YAPC::NA 2005 still available?

That said, if I had the time this summer, I'd put together a proposal of
Ann Arbor or Detroit just for the fun of it not being a repeat. :)

        - Tyler