(Public) transportation to Amusement parks and Kennedy Space Center

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Wed Jun 22 04:22:58 PDT 2016

Hi Andrew,

thanks for the offer.

We ended up renting a car at Dollar Rent A Car which has an office in the
Crown Plaza on Colonal Dr. about half a mile away
and went to KSC already. It was great.
We also used Uber to get to Universal Studios and back for $12 each
direction which seems like a very good price.

Thanks everyone for all the help!

Gabor