Little America - Motel Courtside Queen Room

Daniel Wright dan at dwright.org
Sat Mar 28 07:59:24 PDT 2015

> On Mar 27, 2015, at 4:34 PM, Gabor Szabo via yapc <yapc at pm.org> wrote:
>
> Am I missing some other differences that would explain the price difference and that would make this room much less attractive than the ones in the tower?

Yes.   I believe the rooms you are looking at for that rate are the “courtside” rooms.    These are motel-quality rooms.    They are much smaller than the tower rooms and have exterior entry/exit.

If anybody want a courtside room, I have a very limited quantity of them available at $99/night.   The hotel will not allow us to advertise them on their registration site because there is a huge contrast in quality compared to the tower and garden rooms.   But, if budget is the most important factor for you, please contact me directly for details.

-Dan