YAPC::NA or not?

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Wed May 21 10:06:31 PDT 2014

On Wed, 21 May 2014, Scott Walters wrote:

> In the past, Dave Rolsky organized a vegan anti arrival dinner.
> Vegan/veg fare tends to be far superior at places that specialize in
> it, so I wouldn't mind seeing this happen if someone else wants to do
> it.  I expect to be busy with last minute futzing with talk code and
> trying to find a place to not be arrested for vagrancy.

Usually we go to a vegan-friendly restaurant rather than a place that's
actually vegetarian or vegan. That said, I'm more than happy to go to an
all-veg*n place, and there's a lot of them near the venue.

I made a wiki page at
http://www.yapcna.org/yn2014/wiki?node=AntiArrivalDinner

Sign up if you're interested.

-dave

http://VegGuide.org               http://blog.urth.org
Your guide to all that's veg      House Absolute(ly Pointless)