YAPC::NA or not? Don't be silly

Matt S Trout mst at shadowcat.co.uk
Wed May 21 08:28:59 PDT 2014

Yeah, the organisers have been quiet. Happens sometimes.

I believe they've just picked up another volunteer or two to help; I wouldn't
be surprised if more were welcome (sing out in #yapc on irc.perl.org if you
want to do your bit :).

Given the venue was booked a long time ago, and most of the speakers almost
certainly already have flights ... if by some dark confluence of events the
organisers were all run over by individually targeted buses tomorrow, I'm
sure the community would manage at least an unconference by itself.

So let's not worry too much and wait for them to get more things announced :)

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/