job talk/symposium

John SJ Anderson genehack at genehack.org
Wed Mar 5 14:20:26 PST 2014

FYI: At this point, the talk schedule is full. (There are a handful of
additional talks that are going to be formally accepted just as soon
as I triple-check the schedule allows for them, and then this will be
officially announced as the last round of acceptances.)

So this activity would need be done as a BOF or something like that.

chrs,
john,
YAPC::NA speaker coordinator