Lunch option here at The Double Tree Hotel.

Todd Rinaldo todd at rinaldo.us
Mon Jun 23 05:38:58 PDT 2014

All,

This is a forward from The Double Tree Hotel Restaurant:

As you know, the YAPC group has no planned lunch event today. We have
been informed by our main meeting planner clients that most attendees
will want to venture off property during lunch to get something local
and / or familiar.

Still, that could potentially leave a number of attendees who prefer
to stay at our hotel during lunch. For these folks, we will be setting
up a Healthy and Hearty Lunch Buffet in our restaurant's dining room.
Today's menu will include:

- A wide assortment of fresh salad bar items.
- Chef's soup of the day
- London Broil
- Penne Marinara
- Green Beans
- Mashed Potatoes
- Chef's Dessert Table
- Soft Drinks.

 The price is $12.95.

 Our restaurant seats no more than 80 guests.

 We would love to see you later :)