Picking a place for the anti-arrival dinner

Wendy van Dijk yapc2009 at wendy.org
Mon Jun 16 04:59:33 PDT 2014

At 05:41 AM 6/16/2014, Dave Rolsky via yapc wrote:
 >No one who signed up for the anti-arrival dinner
 >(http://www.yapcna.org/yn2014/wiki?node=AntiArrivalDinner) has expressed
 >any food preferences on the wiki page, so I think that leaves it up to me
 >to pick a place. Cue evil laughter.
 >
 >If you _do_ have a preference please email me very soon or I will ignore
 >your preference and pick based on my own (and based on the ability of the
 >venue to accomodate 13+ people).
 >
 >-dave

So the choices are:
1. Garden Cafe - vegetarian Chinese
2. Anh Hong - vegan-friendly Vietnamese
3. Loving Hut - cult run pan-Asian vegan
4. Lac Viet Bistro - vegan-friendly Vietnamese with separate veg menu
5. Ethos - completely vegan, homestyle, mostly American dishes
6. Your own personal choice (please provide link, and mention travel distance)

Liz Mattijsen and I select #1 Garden Café.
Our second choice is #5 Ethos.

Please respond with your personal choice.  Not to
this mailing list, but only to Dave Rolsky please
(let's not spam the mailing list too much like I'm doing now, sorry).

Greetz,
Wendy van Dijk