Participation of non-attendees

Tim Lord timothylord at gmail.com
Fri May 31 09:09:03 PDT 2013

BTW, for conference participants and non-participants alike, I have created
a small guide of some things in Austin that you might find useful at least
as a jumping off point; suggestions to add to it are always welcome.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y_kTBH39aWzjJCCBXiKD3gKivzY8A3rRqYoehtRQ6M0/edit?usp=sharing

Tim