YAPC::NA 2013 - Rental cars

Greg Meece GMeece at algebraixdata.com
Mon May 13 08:49:20 PDT 2013

I don't have any personal experience with Car2Go, but they are fairly ubiquitous downtown. Not sure about the airport, but I've never rented a car in Austin before (lived here the past 15 years).

9601 Amberglen Blvd, Suite G-119
Austin, TX 78729
Greg Meece, Quality Assurance Engineering Lead
Phone: 512-651-5834 x.1127
www.algebraixdata.com<http://www.algebraixdata.com/>
---