Can we please get a moderator for this list?

\\js johns at or8.net
Fri Jun 7 08:15:18 PDT 2013

On Fri, 07 Jun 2013 10:51:48 -0400, Scott Walters <scott at slowass.net>
wrote:
> Can we please get a moderator for this list?

prolly not.

who's going to volunteer? [not me]
what is the criteria for rejecting a note from the list?
is there any means to dispute a rejection?

it shouldn't, but continues to amaze me that all the whiners think
bitching about their poor flooded inboxes will get an ounce of sympathy
 from anyone. and at a tech conference no less!

mail filters?
delete key?
reading the intro mail?

and it's only freakin email! it's not like they were ripped off or smacked
on the head or anything ...

i guess civilization has devolved to the point that instead of trying to
fix their own problems, people just sit and complain about their self
imposed misery. and when they have finished, they can look for something
else to momentarily distract them ...

haha

--
\js