[yapc] Beer here! (was: Missing subscribers)

Andy Bach afbach at gmail.com
Fri May 25 14:11:32 PDT 2012

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 3:54 PM, James E Keenan <jkeen at verizon.net> wrote:
> I hope we can now turn our discussion of where to find the best beer in
> Madison.

An easy one at last!  Everywhere. We like beer here in WI, from  Point
("it's not just for breakfast!") to Lake Louie (on the greasy banks of
the Wisconsin River) to Milwaukee's Cream City (named for the creamy
colored bricks made there), we got more brewery's than you can shake a
stick at, if that's your idea of a good time.  In Madison, the Capital
brewery and Ale Asylum are bit of a walk from the conference location
but fortunately they sell their stuff all up and down State st.  The
Great Dane Brew Pub isn't too far, though personally, I think their
beer is just okay, mostly.  Good pool tables and food though.

Andy Bach,
afbach at gmail.com
608 658-1890 cell
608 261-5738 wk