[yapc] YAPC::NA 2012 Schedule Final

YAPC::NA Director admin at yapcna.org
Mon Mar 19 01:00:04 PDT 2012

As of now we have approved the list of talks for YAPC::NA_2012. You made it
tough. We had 150 talks submitted, and only had room in the schedule for 95! So
we had to make some tough choices.
If your talk was chosen you have until April 19th to confirm it on the site. If
you do not confirm it by April 19th then your talk will be removed from the
schedule, and a replacement talk will be scheduled. Likewise, if for any reason
you no longer want to or cannot give the talk, please let_us_know.
If your talk was not chosen, fear not, there is still hope. Your best bet for
getting your talk on the schedule is to convert it into a 5 minute lightening
talk. There is room at the end of each day for 10+ lightening talks, and none
of them have been scheduled yet. Also, some people will definitely drop out
from the list that was chosen. When they do, a spot opens up for those talks
that have been submitted but not chosen.
The YAPC::NA 2012 staff would like to thank you all for your talk submissions.
You have ensured that we will have a spectacular conference in Madison this
year!
[From the YAPC::NA_Blog.]