[yapc] The Perl from Ipanema

YAPC::NA Director admin at yapcna.org
Fri Mar 16 01:00:03 PDT 2012

Breno de Oliveira will be giving a talk at YAPC::NA_2012 described as:
     Tall and tan and young and lovely, the Brazilian Perl communities
     have grown a lot over the past decade and have a lot to share with
     other communities worldwide. Sadly, though, most of the time it feels
     like there are huge barriers between South America and North America/
     Europe. I hope to change that a bit now :)
     In this talk I share a little about the Brazilian Perl communities’
     past, present and future, and try to raise some awareness to the
     things we’re doing around these parts, and how we’re doing it.
     Oh, and also invite everyone to visit us for some hacking by the
     beach, of course :)
[From the YAPC::NA_Blog.]