[yapc] Managing Chaos with Perl

YAPC::NA Director admin at yapcna.org
Thu Mar 8 01:00:02 PST 2012

Ben Mouw will give a talk at YAPC::NA_2012 described as:
     Booking.com is #1 online travel agency in the world (in terms of the
     number of online hotel room nights sold) Â
     In this talk I will discuss how we manage to run a large scale
     website using almost exclusively Perl.
     I will cover our setup for running the business with Perl and Open
     Source, what we have done to remain agile while growing our team to
     over a hundred Perl developers, and some of the challenges we have
     faced in our rapid growth
[From the YAPC::NA_Blog.]