I’m happy to announce that Rimm-Kaufman Group (RKG) has...

YAPC::NA Director admin at yapcna.org
Mon Mar 5 01:00:03 PST 2012

[http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m02uv5YZzt1qm5pt2o1_500.jpg]

I’m happy to announce that Rimm-Kaufman_Group_(RKG) has decided to sponsor
YAPC::NA_2012.
RKG is a full-service digital marketing agency that combines talented and
creative marketing analysts with unmatched proprietary technological
capabilities to create the industry’s most efficient and effective data-
driven online marketing solutions. We drive business to our clients by
maximizing a full range of opportunities including Pay-Per-Click, SEO, Social
Media Advertising, Comparison Shopping Management, Display Advertising and
Multichannel Attribution Management Services. RKG was founded in 2003 and works
with organizations ranging in size from young startups to established Fortune
500 companies in sectors including retail, travel and finance.
[From the YAPC::NA_Blog.]