[yapc] Please prevent me talking to Gabor Szabo

Matt S Trout mst at shadowcatsystems.co.uk
Wed Jun 13 14:02:23 PDT 2012

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 07:34:36AM -0500, Gabor Szabo wrote:
> This does not mean I take your bulling and threating my life any lighter.
> Even if you are trying to make it jokingly.

Don't worry, I've calmed down sufficiently now to just find it hilarious
that you think such a metaphor could ever have been appropriate.

I'm very sorry if I caused you any emotional suffering due to my initial
knee jerk reaction; I can normally remain sufficiently calm in the face of
such situations and I'm quite shocked at how badly I reacted to this.

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/

Email me now on mst (at) shadowcat.co.uk and let's chat about how our Catalyst