[yapc] Have Lunch with a Perl Celebrity

Matt S Trout mst at shadowcatsystems.co.uk
Wed Jun 13 07:27:16 PDT 2012

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 06:22:22AM -0700, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

> YAPC::NA> My only rule is that you should not have ever interacted with that
> YAPC::NA> person, online, offline, IRL, or in any other way.
>
> I think for me, that rules out nearly every person in the Perl
> community. :)

I think rather the point here is to get people involved who aren't -yet-
"in the Perl community", for some value of "in".

Then again, the http://act.yapcna.org/2012/wiki?node=HallwayPlusPlus plan
means that with a bit of luck I'll have ruled most of those people out as
well, and we both qualify for that no matter what :)

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/

Email me now on mst (at) shadowcat.co.uk and let's chat about how our Catalyst