[yapc] Do you remember when...

YAPC::NA Director admin at yapcna.org
Tue Jun 12 01:00:03 PDT 2012

Do you remember when I stood up in front of the entire audience at YAPC::NA
2011 and told the whole room that I was going to post a blog entry about YAPC
every single day between YAPC::NA 2011 and 2012? And the whole crowd broke out
into laughter? Heh. Yeah that was funny, but I made it! Now you know that when
I tell you Im going to do something, it gets done! Woot!
Seriously though, thank you for laughing. It strengthened my resolve and pushed
me to follow through with the claim. Also, thank you for choosing me and the
MadMongers to run YAPC::NA 2012. Weve had an absolute blast planning it.
In other news, YAPC::NA_2012 starts tomorrow! Holy cow being eaten by a raptor!
I cant believe its finally here. Cant wait to see you all tomorrow. Safe
travels.
[From the YAPC::NA_Blog.]