[yapc] Putting the ideas together, a hands on tutorial of modern Perl

Jacinta jarich at perltraining.com.au
Sun Jun 10 04:31:22 PDT 2012

If you are intending to attend my tutorial this week on Friday at 9am,
please visit http://perltraining.com.au/talks/piat.html and make sure
that you have met the prerequisites.  With conference networking as it
tends to be, you do not want to be downloading these modules during the
tutorial.

If you know anyone else who'll be attending my tutorial, please
encourage them to visit the website too.