[yapc] improv lightning talk needs volunteers

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Fri Jun 8 22:41:39 PDT 2012

hi all,

i just submitted a lightning talk that will be an improv based on a game
from whose line is it anyway. i won't tell you the game or what it
involves but i am looking for 6 volunteers to be on stage. you won't
have to think of lines on your feet or have any improv skills. email me
off list if you want to do this or find me at yapc before the session. i
am not sure if it will get in as i just submitted it (there might not be
any slots left).

thanx,