[yapc] perl jobs bof - meet up time

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Wed Jun 6 00:43:49 PDT 2012

hi all,

the perl jobs bof will meet for lunch on thursday, june 13. we will meet
in the lowell center lobby and decide where to walk for lunch. we have 5
signed up now and more are welcome.

this bof will be to discuss all aspects of finding a perl job. it will
be facilitated by Uri Guttman, who created the original perl jobs
mailing list and has been recruiting perl hackers for over 8 years. you
will have a chance to learn all sorts of stuff about the ins and outs of
the perl job market. read more and sign up on this wiki page:

	http://act.yapcna.org/2012/wiki?node=Perl%20Jobs

thanx,