[yapc] Linode has blown my mind again by increasing their sponsorship...

YAPC::NA Director admin at yapcna.org
Wed Feb 29 01:00:03 PST 2012

[http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m02tk9jwMd1qm5pt2o1_500.png]

Linode has blown my mind again by increasing their sponsorship of YAPC::NA_2012
to the Platinum level. I can’t say enough good about them, not only as a
sponsor of YAPC, but also as a great hosting company. Thank you Linode!
Recently named by Inc. magazine as one of the top 500 fastest growing private
companies in America, Linode delivers virtualized cloud services from six
regions across the U.S., Europe, and Asia to some of the most innovative
companies in the world, such as The Onion and Creative Commons. The company’s
proven IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) offering enables customers to deploy
and manage Linux virtual servers in the Linode Cloud with the ability to scale
deployments to meet business demands - paying only for what they use with no
long-term commitments. For more information, visit http://www.linode.com/.
[From the YAPC::NA_Blog.]