[yapc] Advertising arrival dinners?

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Mon Apr 30 09:37:56 PDT 2012

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012, JT Smith wrote:

> I will definitely do that once all the details have been worked out. Is yours completely planned at this point? I know Uri is still working on some
> of the details.

Mine is a much less involved thing. The people who sign up will determine
the details of when and where we go. Since it's usually just 10-20 people
this always works out fine. There's no need to plan everything in advance.

But I think it makes sense to wait til Uri's event is ready to announce,
and then just talk about both together.

-dave

http://VegGuide.org               http://blog.urth.org
Your guide to all that's veg      House Absolute(ly Pointless)