[yapc] arrival dinner wiki

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Tue Apr 17 22:26:08 PDT 2012

hi all,

i just edited the arrival dinner wiki page. it is at:

http://act.yapcna.org/2012/wiki?node=Arrival%20Dinner

if anyone can figure out how to get my links to work, please edit the
page and tell me what you did. the first one worked and now is broken
but i didn't touch it. also the wiki help page is way wrong. more =
signs means larger header. the pdf link to the menu never seemed to work
no matter what i did. also i can't find out my user id so that needs to
be addressed.

please edit the page at the rsvp list if you are attending and with any
+N counts. you can edit in comments about the menu choices or email to
this list. no voting this year as i think the menu is pretty good.
desserts still need to be chosen so we may have some voting on that
alone. more on that when i get more info.

moe's is a short 5 or so block walk from (or crawl home from) the yapc
site. i don't think we will be needing any caravaning. if you want or
can offer rides, add that to your entry in the rsvp list.

thanx,