[yapc] YAPC::NA is 75% sold out!

YAPC::NA Director admin at yapcna.org
Wed Apr 11 13:00:03 PDT 2012

With just over 2 months before the conference weve sold more than 300 tickets
to YAPC::NA_2012 so far! Thats great news. The bad news is that the conference
facility maxes out at 400 people, so if you are coming to YAPC, you need to get
your_badge sooner rather than later.
Also, we only have a couple more tickets left to sell before the Zero to Perl
Workshop is full. And we only have about 10 more spots left for the Hackathon
that precedes the conference, which includes the Hardware Hackathon led by
Robert Blackwell.
I dont want anybody to miss out on the great program weve got set for YAPC::
NA 2012. So please dont hesitate, sign_up_today!
[From the YAPC::NA_Blog.]