[yapc] No Room at the Inn?

Perrin Harkins perrin at elem.com
Fri May 20 14:38:50 PDT 2011

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 4:12 PM, Tommy Stanton <tommystanton at gmail.com> wrote:
> I just called the hotel and updated the wiki. [0]  With today being
> the last day to book a room at the $98 rate, it looks like Sunday
> night and Wednesday night are not available.

Sunday night is available.  I just booked Sunday through Wednesday
morning (i.e. not staying Weds night) via the hotel website.

I may be coming in Saturday, and there was nothing available then, but
it looks like there are lots of cheap hotels nearby.  The issue will
be finding one that's close enough to walk from.

- Perrin