[yapc] YAPC::NA 2011 Surveys

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Thu Jun 23 14:39:07 PDT 2011

Hi,

I have just sent out the emails for the attendee surveys for this years
YAPC::NA surveys. For those that have not experienced these previously,
for several years now we have been running a survey after the conference
for organisers to improve future conferences.

If you are an attendee, the email contains a special link that is unique
to you, please bookmark it, as it is your key to accessing the survey
website.

In addition to the main Conference Survey, we are once again running
individual evaluation surveys for the Talks and Courses.

If you are an attendee and haven't received an email by the beginning of
the conference, please email me (barbie at missbarbell.co.uk).

For those interested, the results will be uploaded to the YAPC
Conference Surveys website - http://yapc-surveys.org.

Cheers,
Barbie.
--