[yapc] Attendee spouses/families

Chris Prather chris at prather.org
Thu Jun 16 15:54:32 PDT 2011

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 6:16 PM, Dave Rolsky <autarch at urth.org> wrote:

> Also, can she attend the Monday night dinner? I'm happy to pay for that.

There were several people on this thread who were wanting to add a
plus one. I hadn't yet finalized the catering with the hotel so I
didn't know what the costs were going to be. I've gotten much better
estimate from the hotel (still waiting to hear back from the hotel
about some of the alternative food choices for those who have
alternative dietary lifestyles), so I've gone ahead and added an
option to the conference site to purchase a Plus One ticket.

I need to have the final count by next Wednesday when I have to turn
them into the hotel catering, so please register soon so I don't have
to fret and lose *more* hair.

-Chris