[yapc] BOF - local perl monger meeting attendance

Jesse Thompson jesserthompson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 13:10:14 PDT 2010

well said.  I think what you say makes sense.

For clarification, my proposed $work.pm idea would be to "teach awesome
Perl hackery" to the "maintenance programmers" so that they might be
interested in $city.pm.

Also, it would give the "people who have families to go home to" a
opportunity to be part of a Mongers group while their lives are busy,
and maybe make them interested in attending $city.pm when they have more
time in the future.  Even if $city.pm never pans out, at least it
encourages more interest in Perl.