[yapc] YAPC::NA 2010 Conference Survey Open

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Wed Jun 23 15:30:31 PDT 2010

Hi folks,

The main Conference Survey for this years YAPC::NA is now open. You can
now submit your thoughts on the conference as a whole, as well as
provide any feedback to both this years organisers and suggest anything
for next years organisers.

The talk evaluations are all still open, including all the lightning
talks too.

All the surveys will be open for the next 4 weeks and will close on
Friday 23rd July. I aim to get feedback to speakers the following week,
and hopefully the results of the conference survey too.

Thanks to those who have already completed some of the talk evaluations,
I know the speakers themselves will appreciate the feedback.

Cheers,
Barbie.
--
Birmingham Perl Mongers <http://birmingham.pm.org>