[yapc] Anyone interested in crashing CPOSC in October?

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 06:27:16 PDT 2010

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 11:45 PM, Brad Lhotsky <lhotskyb at mail.nih.gov> wrote:

> http://www.cposc.org/  October 16th, 2010, in Harrisburg, PA
>
> I'm friends of the Central Pennsylvania Linux User Group that throws the
> Central Pennsylvania Open Source Conference.  Gabor Szabo mentioned he'd
> like to have some Perl presence at this event. I sent an email to the
> CPOSC organizers and they informed me that they currently have _zero_
> talks on Perl.  They also expressed interest in hosting some Perl
> Content this year.
>
> I'm going to do my best to put together a few additional talks for the
> CFP (Closes July 19th).  The Baltimore.PM (Mike Barry, Dawn Wallis, and
> myself) are interested in setting up a Perl Table at the conference.
>
> Any one in the area want to come hang out with a cool group of people
> and spread the word about Perl? :)

It would be nice if  you could add an entry about CPOSC to the list of
events http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl5/index.cgi?events
and then created a page, specific to this event where you could coordinate
things such as presence at the Perl Table or where do you get
the conference swag from.

There is also a separate mailing list for the "TPF Events group"
linked from that
wiki page where participants of previous events might be able to help you.

I planned to leave most of the tuits here so you are welcome to pick
up a bunch of
them to give away on CPOSC.

regards
   Gabor