[yapc] TPF Grant application: Perl Ecosystem Development Group

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 08:14:37 PDT 2010

Hi,

my grant application "Perl Ecosystem Development Group" has been
recently posted by Karen:
http://news.perlfoundation.org/2010/06/hague-grant-application-perl-e.html

I'd like to use the opportunity of being at YAPC::NA to talk abut it with
anyone who has questions or who is interested to help the main objectives:
1) fund raising for TPF
2) going to non-perl events and promoting perl there by
    giving Perl related talks and by setting up a Perl booth
3) PR activity

The plan is that most of the time I'll hang out in the hospitality room
or where the registration table was. I also have a bunch of T-shirts
for fund raising. People who donate $30 to the TPF on the spot will
get one of the T-shirts FREE of charge ;)

So please look at the grant request, comment on it on the TPF web
site so everyone else can see it and talk to Kare or to me if that's
what you prefer.

http://news.perlfoundation.org/2010/06/hague-grant-application-perl-e.html

regards
   Gabor