[yapc] Sunday Breakfast

Walt Mankowski waltman at pobox.com
Thu Jun 17 16:15:26 PDT 2010

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 06:31:02PM -0400, James E Keenan wrote:

> On Jun 17, 2010, at 11:56 AM, Aran Deltac wrote:
>
> >Hey all,
> >
> >I'm thinking about getting breakfast at Cafe Corner (just south of
> >OSU) at about 11:00am on Sunday (I arrive at the airport at 9am,
> >so I figure I can get to the cafe by 11).
>
> I will try to be there.
>
> I just want to make certain this is the location you're looking at:
>
> Cafe Corner
> www.cafecornercolumbus.com
> 1105 Pennsylvania Avenue
> Columbus, OH 43201-7300
> (614) 294-2233
>
> map:  http://tinyurl.com/2fq897h
>
> (It appears to be farther away from -- and on the other side of the
> river from -- the main part of the OSU campus than I would have
> expected.)

Google Maps says it's about a half hour walk from the Blackwell, and
probably a little less from the dorms.  So it's a bit far, but maybe
not too far.

I'm confused why you think it's on the wrong side of the river.  It's
due south and on the same side of the river as campus.  At least the
part of the campus we're going to be on.

Walt