[yapc] Where do we check in?

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Mon Jun 14 17:09:43 PDT 2010

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 7:25 PM, Kent Cowgill <kent at c2group.net> wrote:

> On Jun 14, 2010, at 4:51 PM, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:
> >
> > Where's the best place to park a car to take a nap? :)
>

> Down by the river.

Hello,

I'll be arriving to The Blackwell late afternoon. The Blackwell is renowned
for treating its celebrity guests with class and I am looking forward to my
stay. I am just like David Spade. Everyone says so. My resemblance to Mr.
Spade has changed my life. In hotels people are always asking me for
autographs and stories of my friend Chris Farley. As you can imagine it is
very emotional for me. I have a few requests so I can stay at your fine
hotel.

I will need to enter your hotel from a side or back door. When I walk
through the lobby a large crowd forms around me and I'm unable to reach the
customer service desk. If I can't enter through an alternate door you can
also create a VIP area in the lobby for me to walk through. Mr. Spade's fans
understand this convention and will not disrupt your reputable
establishment.

Your staff must only speak to me by written notes. My voice is the spitting
image of Mr. Spade's. When I speak children and mothers squeal and call me
"Kuzco!" The danger is heightened during my stay due to all the grown men
attending the Llama Convention. Please be circumspect in this regard. I do
not want to be shaved again.

Thank you in advance for your understanding. I selected your well regarded,
four-star facility because of your understanding of the troubles of
celebrity look-a-likes such as me.

I do not have a mullet.

Looking forward to your reply,

Casey West