[yapc] late dorm check-in?

Tommy Stanton tommystanton at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 18:46:29 PDT 2010

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 5:09 PM, Rob Kinyon <rob.kinyon at gmail.com> wrote:
> Someone will be available for late dorm checkins every night. We do
> appreciate you letting us know when you expect to arrive.

Glad to hear that: I am in the same boat, arriving at the airport at
7:37 PM and needing to check into the dorm late.

> Maybe someone should start a wikipage?

There are two related wiki pages:
http://yapc2010.com/yn2010/wiki?node=ArrivalsAndDepartures
http://yapc2010.com/yn2010/wiki?node=PickMeUp

Does that ArrivalsAndDepartures page suffice for the purposes
discussed in this thread?

-Tommy