[yapc] Videos of Talks

Aran Deltac bluefeet at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 13:41:11 PDT 2010

Hey YAPC::NA 2010 organizers,

At the Chicago YAPC a few years back all the talks were video recorded and I
was looking forward to those talks being made available somewhere (youtube?)
but that never seemed to materialize.  I'm still heartbroken that I can't
see Audrey's amazing lighting talk where she went on a crazy fast and
hilarious slide show journey through technology as it relates to perl.

Anyways, whats the plan for this year's YAPC::NA 2010?  Will the talks be
recorded?  If so, is there any plan to make them available to the public to
watch after the conference?

Thanks,

Aran