[yapc] Whats Up with YAPC::NA

BAIRH at nationwide.com BAIRH at nationwide.com
Fri Apr 16 13:32:41 PDT 2010

We are working on getting UTILIKILT to come to YAPC and bring Kilts for
everyone to try on.  Please check out this WIKI page for further
information.
http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2010/wiki?node=Utilikilts

I have a quote for a 10 block of rooms for $99/night, but I have to sign a
contract for them if you think that we can fill this block put your
comments here?
http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2010/wiki?node=Hotels

If you are flying into CMH and need a ride from the airport to campus put
your information on
http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2010/wiki?node=PickMeUp

If you are flying into CMH and need a ride from campus back to the airport
put your information on
http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2010/wiki?node=TakeMeBack

The rooms are all ready to go we are just finishing up the talk spots now.
All of the talks will be accepted and Tracked out by Sunday evening.

Also I still have a couple of Friday/Saturday night dorms available so if
you need a place to stay let me know.

It is still not to late to get your company interested in attending the Job
Fair or being a sponsor of YAPC.  Please let me know who I can contact and
I will more then gladly solicit sponsors.

Heath