[yapc] Laser pointer from "Better Programming Through Testing" class

Kyle Hasselbacher kyleha at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 20:59:04 PDT 2009

Note to future YAPC organizers:  Schwern needs a laser pointer.  I
attended a few of his talks last year ( and they were very good), and
as I recall, he asked for a laser pointer in every one of them.
Perhaps pointers could be placed in every room every morning to avoid
the accusation of special treatment.  Just an idea.

iPhoned it in