[yapc] Squeezebox Boom - help needed

Paul Makepeace paulm at paulm.com
Thu Jun 25 09:28:33 PDT 2009

I won the Boom box at the auction but the reality of carting it around
four US cities over the next couple of weeks and then back to Ireland
isn't a fun prospect. I think shipping it even by sea is going to be
quite expensive & then I expose myself to the risk of customs
declaring some arbitrary (IME) fee.

So I'm sheepishly wondering if anyone left in Pittsburgh might be
interested in buying it from me? Or, if you happen to live in Houston
and like free beer/dinner, giving it a ride and I'll pick it up there
(I fly out from IAH to DUB July 14).

If you're interested, drop me a line off-list or I'm at +1 412 626 4406.

Paul