[yapc] Sunday morning breakfast options?

Joe Cooper joe at virtualmin.com
Sun Jun 21 04:49:02 PDT 2009

Looks like the hotel is closer to Pamela's than Entropy, so I'm going to leave here for Pamela's around 8. Will look for you guys.

If anyone else is coming from the hotel, I'll mill about out front for a minute or two at 8, looking suspicious in last year's YAPC shirt.

Aran Deltac <bluefeet at gmail.com> wrote ..