[yapc] job fair?

Uri Guttman uri at StemSystems.com
Fri Jun 19 15:10:10 PDT 2009

  JbJ> On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 11:30 PM, Uri Guttman<uri at stemsystems.com> wrote:
  >>
  >> is there going to be a job fair?

  JbJ> Is there ever /not/ a job fair? I assume the job fair if it
  JbJ> exists is Tuesday afternoon. I’ve got a few openings at
  JbJ> whitepages.com if anyone wants to talk.  I don’t know that I plan
  JbJ> to spend any large chunk of time dedicated to hanging out in the
  JbJ> jobs area so pinging me to chat is better. I’ll make time.

early yapcs didn't have them. and not everything makes it from yapc to
yapc. some job fairs were in a different room for a block of time. this
one seems to be more ongoing in the main lobby and depends on companies
manning tables.

  JbJ> More at
  JbJ> https://whitepagesinc.tms.hrdepartment.com/cgi-bin/a/alljobs.cgi
  JbJ> but of specific interest:

  JbJ>   • QA manager
  JbJ>   • Sr Dev manager
  JbJ>   • Webs Lead
  JbJ>   • Dirty Tricks, on contract

i will be happy to talk to you about these. make sure you catch me
sometime this week.

thanx,

Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  --------  http://www.sysarch.com --
-----  Perl Code Review , Architecture, Development, Training, Support ------