[yapc] YAPC|10 Courses

Trey Harris trey at lopsa.org
Mon Jun 15 08:33:28 PDT 2009

In a message dated Mon, 15 Jun 2009, Robert Blackwell writes:

> We still have some seats available for courses:

For those of us attending a Sunday course, how do we check in?  The
email I received earlier about check-in only mentions Sunday afternoon
and later check-in.

(If the answer is just that we show up in the room and the instructor
will call roll, that's fine, I just want to be sure.)

--
Trey Ethan Harris (/t͡ʃreɪ ˈiːθən ˈhɛrəs/)            http://www.lopsa.org/
President, LOPSA   --     The League of Professional System Administrators