[yapc] Pre-Conference Dinner

Zebrowski, Zak zaz at mitre.org
Sat May 31 09:44:24 PDT 2008

>Super-scary?  Oh, come on.  I stayed in the dorms in 2K6, and I didn't
>think the neighborhood surrounding campus was scary at all.  Not a
>high-rent district, but it seems like neighborhoods surrounding
>college campuses seldom are.

I think the correct idea is just to be ready to turn on your spiddy
sense, and if it seems like a questionable situation or that you should
leave quickly, get out of there... :)  (I only felt like that twice,
and that was when I was walking around beyond the campus by myself, but
that said, I had a great time in Chicago, and I'm looking forward to
going again... :) )

Cheers,
Zak