[yapc] Pre-Conference Dinner

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Thu May 29 14:06:18 PDT 2008

Each year before YAPC::NA, it is a tradition for attendees to get
together and have dinner and a few drinks to kick the week off right.
This year, as in 2006, we will be having the dinner at Goose Island in
Wrigleyville (http://www.gooseisland.com/pubs/wrigleyville.asp). The
dinner is buffet-style, so you'll need to sign up at
http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2008/wiki?node=Pre-Conference%20Dinner
now so that we know how much food to have prepared.

This dinner is not sponsored by the conference and typically costs in
the $30 range. As always, a cash bar is available :)

It is also a tradition to have an anti-dinner for those that dislike
the restaurant choice, don't like big crowds, etc.  For those people,
feel free to join the Anti-Pre-Conference Dinner
(http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2008/wiki?node=Anti-Pre-Conference%20Dinner).
 Nobody is organizing it yet.... are  you up for it?

See you at YAPC,
Josh