[yapc] WTF?

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Wed May 28 08:52:21 PDT 2008

> To put it simply, for whatever reason(s), this year it's been a pretty
> poor registration process and in the future I'll be much less trusting
> fo the organizers to get their act together in a timely manner.

Hi Tom, I'm sorry to hear that you've had a poor experience in trying
to register for the conference and I appreciate your feedback.  Can
you be a little more specific on the information that was missing from
the website that prevented you from being about to justify the
conference to your employer?  If we know what you need, we can try to
get the relevant information out sooner, if possible, for future
YAPC::NA's.

Josh